Saturday, July 14, 2012

NPR: What I do in my spare time.

Hello again. I have nothing to do today (well nothing I want to do, my house is terribly messy, but who wants to clean?) so I thought I'd sit down and have a chitty chat with you.

First of all, I have something to confess. I am in the process of quitting smoking, not doing very well I might add. It's hard. But to busy myself at work so that I don't smoke on my breaks I have been crocheting! I wanted to share my creation with you all!


What do you think? It has a bow but it's difficult to tell in this picture. The lighting in my apartment is terrible. I used this pattern to create it, and some yarn I had lying around. The inside is lined with a black tshirt I never wear. I can't use it just yet because it doesn't have a clasp or anything yet.


and just because! My mani! Sorry it's so blurry. I was in a hurry when I took these pics and it didn't turn out but I copied the look from ChitChatNails, only instead of turquoise and caicos I used mint candy apple if you want to see what it's supposed to look like. It's super cute. I recommend trying this! I also recommend her blog. She takes great pictures and has great manis!

What do you like to do for fun that isn't polish related?

3 comments:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar Muskan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Dil Ki Dhadkan Ban Jata Hai Koi,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khubsurat sa ek pal kissa banjata hai,
    Jane kab kaun zindagi ka hissa banjata hai,
    Kuch log zindagi me milte hain aise,
    Jinse kabhi na tutnewala rishta banjata hai… satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!