Friday, July 20, 2012

Challenge Day 30: Copying the Copy Cat

 Hello Ladies! Today my mani was inspired by this YouTube tutorial. If you don't follow CopyThatCopyCat's blog you should! She does some really amazing nail art! On to the mani!


Remember my last post where I said that that was after a long day of swatching? Yeah this was after that...enough said...


I used Deborah Lippman Almost Paradise for the base, Wet N Wild Black Creme for the heart, and white paint for the lace and dots.

You cant see the lace too well on this pictures, but you can in real life. I have no idea why I look so red...lol.


What's your favorite YouTube tutorial?

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Tum Khafa Ho Gaye To Koi Khushi Nahi RahegiTere Bina Chirago Me Roshni Nahi RahegiKya Kahe Kya Gujregi Dil PerZinda To Rahenge Per Zindagi Nahi Rahegi.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!