Saturday, July 14, 2012

Challenge Day 17: Stripes!!

Hi laaaaaaaddiiieeees. Today is stripey day! yay! Or not. lol. I don't care for stripes so much so I just did a quickie mani with colors that I lurve. Way back when the Zoya Beach and Surf collection came out I saw this post by The Nail Network and I love those colors together. Soooo instead of water marbling I used them for stripeys! But first: bottle spam! yay! I missed these. Also note: the colors on these pics are wrong...they aren't nearly as bright as my fiances camera made them out to be.




From left to right: Zoya Lara, Tracie, Wednesday, and Essie Fear or Desire, which obviously isn't Zoya Arizona but I don't have that and from what I saw in Ulta they were the same so I didn't need both. Has anyone seen a comparison? Do I still NEED Arizona? 


I did stripeys on the two accent fingers and used Tracie on the other fingers.


I don't know what that weird dent is on my ring finger, and I could have used a third coat, but I was already hating this look so I didn't want to spend anymore time than I had to.


Honestly, I thought this challenge would be fun...but I'm turning out to hate most of the things I come up with. Makes me sad face. Does this happen to you?

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!