Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday NOTD+ a tag!

I think that I'm going to start doing a friday NOTD and a random tag. I will always just find a tag and do it because...well no one knows who I am!!! If you want to tag me in a tag DO IT, just let me know in the comments or email me. One of the two. 


While I'm waiting for my crappy iphone picture of my nails to send to my email I will do said tag.



1. What is your favourite nail polish company?
I don't really have one! If I went by how many bottles I had it would probably be China Glaze, but if I went by how often I wear them it would be Essie.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
I have lots of glitters, but I generally tend to wear creams.
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
Eeek why are you making me pick?!?!? I'm probably going to say Essie because most of my favorite polishes are in my Essie collection.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Too often. Depends on how much I love the color or the nail art. Lately i've been doing them every day and then getting mad at the color or messing them up and then I take it off and redo it. It's irritating actually but I refuse to go without polish.
5. What’s your favourite colour on your nails?
Green, orange, and pink.
6. Darks or brights?
Lately I've been gravitating towards uber bright and neon. During the fall and winter I loved dark polishes and hated brights. My least favorite polish in December and January was Zoya lo, and now it's on my top 10 list.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right at this moment?
OPI Hot Fun in the Summer-Lime. Horrible name...
8. Matte nails, in or out?
I love matte nails on other people, but I usually can't stand it on my own nails.
9. French Manicure?
I don't like it on my own nails. Not even using bright colors.
10. Favourite Summer colours?
I love me some bright colors.  Bright greens and pinks.

Hot Fun in the Summer-lime

My NOTD is OPI Hot Fun in the Summer-Lime.  Two coats and I was good to go. Such a pretty, fun, Bright green. This is from the Too Haute to Handle Collection that's exclusive to Ulta. I hav eheard that this is a dupe for a polish in the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber collection, but those came out before I started hoarding collecting and besides, I HATE the NOPI bottle.

Do you like tags? What are your favorite tags?

Robyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!