Friday, June 29, 2012

Sorry Guys

I am unable to post my purple favorites today because I have run out of time. My fiance has been out of a job since December and we have spent the last couple days taking him to job interviews and drug testing. He starts his new job tomorrow! He also has another interview on tuesday. I work graveyard shift and it is already past my bedtime, therefore I do not have time to edit and post my pictures. Tomorrow you will get both pink and purple! Yay!

Hope you are doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Tuta hua dil kisi ke kam nahi aata,
    bichade hue logo ka paigam nahi aata, satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play bazaar
    satta king Koi dil se bura nahi hota,
    waqt jo bewafa nahi hota,
    uske halat bure hote hai,
    aadmi khud bura nahi hota.....

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!