Saturday, June 30, 2012

Challenge day 7: Pink and Purple

Hello Ladies! Sorry about the lack of post yesterday, I'm actually running a bit late today too...but I had a massive swatchfest today and I want to make sure you get the swatches of my favorite pinks and purples. But first, bottle spam! I love these pictures!


Mmmm...purple. Me likey da purple.
More after the jump!




Above is OPI Ink, China Glaze Gothic Lolita, OPI Siberian Nights,  Sinful Colors Zeus, China Glaze Flying Dragon(neon), Zoya Julianne, China Glaze Sweet Hook, OPI Mystery, and Wet N Wild On a trip.

And now the pink army (I forgot to move my tub lol!) Look at that sun glare! I loved it so I left it. These aren't even remotely color accurate though. Most of my favorite pinks are neons.

Above is Zoya Kissy,  Zoya Chloe, Zoya Lo, Zoya Lara, Zoya Kimber, Essie Lights, Essie  Tour De Finance, China Glaze Pink Plumeria, China Glaze Love's a Beach, OPI If you moust you moust, and OPI Bubble Bath.


On to my favorite purple! I forgot to add this to my army of purples, but this is Specialita Hits Dionisio from the No Olimpo collection.  Holo-y goodness. Unfortunately, when I went to take these pictures the sun was not shining. I tried to capture as much of the holo as I could. It is super holo though! Look at that color. mmmmm. Its a jelly and I believe that this is 3 coats.
 Sorry for the messy cuticles. Lately it's been "slap on some color and walk out the door". I've been very busy!
 This shows some of the holo, but it is still waaaay more holo. This is indoors.

Next up: my favorite pink, Essie Lights from the Poppy-razzi collection. this is much brighter in person. Super squishy neon heavon. I love it. This is 3 coats I believe. It applied kinda funny today. Could be the humidity.

I was sad to take this off, but I needed to do some more swatching!

 I want to thank Lacquer dreams and all the lovely ladies from the Polish-aholics anonymous facebook group for being supportive and for inviting me to participate in this challenge! Check out my other posts to see the list of ladies who participated!

Tomorrow I will continuing on with the 31 days of nail art challenge. Tomorrow is black and white!!

2 comments:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar Tuta hua dil kisi ke kam nahi aata,
    bichade hue logo ka paigam nahi aata,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum Kisiko Apni Marzi Se Chah To Sakte Hain,
    Lekin..
    Use Ye Nahi Keh Sakte Ke Tum Mujh Se dosti
    Karo Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!