Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quick This is halloween Watermarble

Sorry this is so late folks, I've been having a weird bought of anxiety the past few days and I am in some serious pain. Also, I'm still getting used to the amount of cleanup needed for my new camera, so things aren't as pretty as I'd hoped. Now, if you remember my last attempt at water marbling you know that...it's not really my forte. I actually did two marbles, one fantastic, one horrible. The fantastic one...looked like christmas. So I will show you that around christmas time!!

Here are the prompts for the challenge


Ugh. Horrible. You only get one photo because its so god awful. As a base I used Wet N Wild Nerd Alert: Screech, Two coats. Then I taped off my fingers and used Sinful Colors Inkwell, Wet N Wild Straight A Jesse, and Nerd Alert: Screech, to create a typical flower pattern in the water. After all that was said and done, I couldn't leave it alone. So I stamped using Wet N Wild Black Creme and Cheeky Plate CH32. The monsters are cute! I loved this mani in real life, but it isn't very photogenic. I should have used a different orange, because it wasn't quite opaque enough and the green showed through.

Don't forget to check out the other ladies that did this challenge:


4 comments:

  1. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king The information below will assist you the most coverage for your cost on auto insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you have given yourself plenty of recovery time after your cosmetic surgery. Some procedures may require up to a month of recovery time. Make sure you take the required time off of work for the surgery.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guidelines have been set up by the United State Environmental Protection Agency. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Zindagi Ka Safar Toh Ek Haseen Safar Hai
    Her Kisii Ko Kisii Na Kisii Ki Talash Hai
    Kisii Ke Pass Manzil Hai Toh Raah Nahi
    Aur Kisii Ke Pass Rah Hai Toh Manzil Nahi…

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!