Monday, October 8, 2012

This is Halloween: Ghosties!

Hello ladies! You may notice that my nails are strangely long on this post. Well that's because they are fake! I filed down some nails I broke off of a nail wheel because what I wanted to do, my nubbies were too short for. So I decided to try this! Channeling Robin Moses and inspired by this art I decided to make a woman and some birds!


First photo has flash. because it showed the design the best. As you can see, it's just a strange looking lady with long hair and some birds floating in the background.


I started with a base of OPI Roadhouse Blues and the rest is just acrylic paint.

She looks like shes going to throw up. lol.


So there you have it! My ghostly nails. Tune in next time for Jack O lanterns!

Here's the challenge prompt:


Don't forget to check out the other ladies':


4 comments:

  1. A higher deductible is one way to lower your monthly premiums more affordable.play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar Ask to see pictures of work that your cosmetic surgeon's former patients. A surgeon that is to be trusted might give you photos of patients who required additional corrections after their procedure. If the photos you're being shown don't show what you want, search for someone better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king

    satta king These types of units meet the strict efficiency guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dard Kya Hota hai Batayenge Kisi Roz,
    Ek Achchhi Si Gazal Sunayenge Kisi Roz,
    Udne Do Parindon Ko Aazad Fizaaon Me,
    Agar Apne Hue Tau Laut Aayenge Kisi Roz.. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!