Monday, October 15, 2012

TIHC: Jack O lanterns AND Zombies!

Hello Ladies, I'm gonna keep this short as I have a paper to write, math homework to do, an art project to finished that I've barely worked on, and a chapter to read before wednesday. So, quick, unadulterated, barely looked at photos of zombie nails and my catch up photo for jack o lantern day.


Haha for creative posing I suppose!


Bloody Brains! I did your typical drip mani you see all over the place with a franken jelly I made from a pre-existing pink franken, a little black, and NYC Lincoln Center.


For the underneath part, I had my partially removed Orly Preamp, then sponged with Revlon Flirt, then sponged with NYC Lincoln Center, and finally sponged again with Orly Decades of Dysfunction. Then I used an unnamed Color Club (I think its She's sooooo glam but I can't be sure) to paint the brain bits.



This is my Jack o lantern mani. Notice this is before I nubbified my nails due to massive breakage. I used a base of OPI Did you ear about Van Gogh? Then I did a splatter mani with China Glaze Immortal, Orly Nite Owl, and Orly Faint of Heart. Then I stamped using WnW Black Creme and CH222 and CH 224. Then I used the brush from Black Creme to draw the ground. Finally I used a dotting tool to dot in the eyes and mouth on the pumpkins with China Glaze Orange you Hot?


Hope you enjoyed these manis! I will be back in a couple days to show you some other halloween themed mani's I have done. (I've done one nearly every day this month so far)

Check out the other girls' manis!


1 comment:

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!