Friday, December 7, 2012

Announcements

Hey. I'm seriously tired of doing this to you. I just can't do it. I was looking so forward to showing you my blue nails, but there has been zero sun for weeks. I can't wait around for the sun to come out. I am a full time student and I work full time. In fact I should be sleeping right now. The no sun light did nothing for the nails, and they were seriously the prettiest mani I have ever done. In photos they looked terrible. I can't even bring myself to show them to you.

I am seriously considering just shutting down the blog all together. I'm not getting any enjoyment out of it. I need to prioritize and concentrate on getting through school and this nail polish obsession I've been going through is taking up too much of my time, not to mention my money.

I spent so much money on black friday that I ran out of dog food for my dog and had to scrounge  75 cents so I could buy her a can of food the day before payday (I promise she ate everyday. I wouldn't do that to her). Not to mention I didn't eat more than string cheese for 2 or 3 days. I have a problem and it needs to stop. I can't afford it.

So, I am on a no buy for december...none. nothing. Zero polishes. My grades have dropped slightly this semester and I need to bring them back to the quality of work that I expect from myself.

So until further notice, I will not be posting pictures. I am considering creating another blog that would be more like a journal and a place to vent. Next semester for me is going to be very tough and there just is not enough time in my day to do everything I want to do. I want to blog. But right now it feels more like a job that I am sucking at, and not something I do on the side. I want to succeed....and right now I feel like a failure. I need to brighten my life, not bring it down.

I am still going to leave this blog up for a while, and I will still keep my facebook page and twitter up if anyone wants to contact me.

I'm sorry...I'm just not cut out for this.

13 comments:

  1. I am sorry that things are tough but we all understand xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,
    I think you're doing the right thing. Understanding and acknowledging where the problem lies is the hard part. Now you can focus on school and your grades. Later, when there's more time, you can come back and blog. (If you still want to). Congratulations on making such a tough but mature decision.
    I'm proud for you,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. play bazaar satta king Dry brushing is a great way to help decrease the cellulite that you have. It is a simple and effective! Use a natural bristles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uski Chahat Se Ikrar Na Karte..
    Uski Kasmo Ka Aitbar Na Krte, play bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  11. satta king
    play bazaar Shayar to hum hai shayari bana denge
    aapko shayari me qaid kar lenge
    kabhi sunao hume apni aawaz
    aapki aawaz ko hum ghazal bana denge…

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!