Wednesday, December 5, 2012

31dnac day 4: Garland on a tree!

Hello Friends! Auto posting didn't work! So you're getting this a day late, sorry. I'll double up on one of my later posts. I stopped trying to remove the nails from the sticks at this point, and so from here on out all of the manis will still be stuck on the sticks. Today's mani was inspired by garland on trees. This was originally going to be my yellow post because I had no inspiration. Then the yellow inspiration hit and I changed it. Sadly you didn't get to see my actual mani for yellow, but that's okay. The following is 3 coats of China Glaze Winter Holly and then I used the spun sugar method with Color Club Daisy Does It. The strands turned out a little thick, but otherwise it's a neat effect. There hasn't been sun for DAYS so I couldnt capture the speckled goodness.

Enjoy!



Have a safe day!!

6 comments:

  1. Brush off the dry skin particles are washed away. This will help exfoliate and be more healthy.
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. Research thoroughly before making a cosmetic surgery decision. Make sure that you are informed of the risks, benefits, play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar

    play bazaar The less heat, the fewer occasions you have to use your air conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar Agar Pata Hota Hum Sirf Mazak H Unke Liye,
    Ksam Se Jaan De Dete Par Pyar Nahi Krte..!! Ishan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shayar to hum hai shayari bana denge
    aapko shayari me qaid kar lenge
    kabhi sunao hume apni aawaz
    aapki aawaz ko hum ghazal bana denge…satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!