Thursday, September 13, 2012

DRY CUTICLES FOR SHAME!

Hello friends. Long time no post. A couple weeks ago I had done this amazing mani but wasn't able to take a photograph of it because my fiance and I are never home at the same time, or he is sleeping. So I came home from work, noticed his phone plugged into the wall and squeaked with joy, snatched it, and ran outside to take pictures. In retrospect, I should have moisturized first because I had just came home from work and my cuticles were SUPER DRY. So I apologize for that. On to the mani!


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook from the Electropop collection. Such a pretty lavender color! I followed that with 1 coat of Orly Can't Be Tamed from the flash glam collection (I got that polish for 1.50!) then 1 coat OPI Care To Danse? from the NYC Ballet Collection. Then I repeated with another coat of Can't Be Tamed and Care to Danse? followed by top coat.


I don't know why I threw this pic in here...lol...the blurry finger reminds me of dinosaur eggs...


I like a good jelly sandwich. Don't you? What was the last Jelly sandwich you wore? What's a good cuticle cream that doesn't leave you all greasy? My work destroys my hands...I broke a nail the other day all the way down to the quick. Does your work destroy your hands?

That's all for today folks! 

5 comments:

  1. Your mani looks great :)
    I use Burt's bees- lemon butter cuticle cream, 1-2 times a week. And Essie- apricot cuticle oil when I remember, sometimes once a week.
    I guess if I used them more it would be better?? Others on the net have recommended them, but try something you have easy access to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery procedure should analyze how it fits into their life. It is often wise to postpone surgery if the patient is experiencing great stress or major upheaval.

    ReplyDelete

  3. play bazaar

    play bazaar This can result in as much as one fourth of your energy bill. Sealing your ducts is both easy and cheap,

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar Ladki: Chandni chand se hoti hai, sitaron se nahi
    Mohabaat ek se hoti hai, hazaron se nahi

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!