Monday, December 3, 2012

31dnac Day 3: Yellow

Hello! Quick post for today as I am super tired and it's the week before finals and I am swaaammmppped with homework. My nails for this actual challenge were utterly destroyed, so again you get a swatch I have sitting around in my file o' photos. Below is two coats of Sinful Colors Pull Over, which I bought because I was hoping it was similar to Cult Nails' Feel Me Up not sure it is exact but it satisfied my lemming!!







 It's my new favorite yellow!!!

Hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. play bazaar satta king Use a self tanner in order to make dimpled skin less noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar and any other information relevant to the surgery. You should only make a decision for yourself about surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there's a clicking in your HVAC unit, see if there are any obstructions right away. play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humse zyada koi bechein kya hoga
    humse zyada koi betab kya hoga, satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Har Bar Apki Salamti Ki Dua Karege
    Teri Arzu Me Apni Hasti Fanah Karege
    Tum Chahe Daman Bachalo Humse Lekin
    Hum Marte Dum Tak Apse Wafa Ka.renge

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!